new file

aaldingeriii

11 Oct, 2014 04:59 PM

Hello!

I am using Tabular for the first time. I created a new track. I saved what I have been working on. I cannot re-open the track after closing. Also, how do I continue the track after inserting a repeat ?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 12 Oct, 2014 10:04 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that! Are you using the iPad or Mac version? Does the document appear in the library or is it just gone completely? If it does show up, what happens when you try to open it?

For your second question, I assume you mean how to continue during playback -- apologies if I'm misinterpreting. When you insert a repeat symbol, you can configure how many times you want the section to repeat, with the default being two. After repeating the specified number of times, playback will continue past the repeat symbol.

2. 2 Posted by aaldingeriii on 12 Oct, 2014 11:08 PM

So I restarted the project by writing the song without the repeat. As I could not write more with the repeat inserted. I have no problems now. How many measures can I write in a single song?
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPod

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jarod Long on 15 Oct, 2014 08:34 PM

Apologies for the late reply! I'm glad your problems seem to have gone away.

If you're using the iPad version of the app without the Tabular+ upgrade, there's a limit of 100 measures per song. Otherwise there's no hard limit, although the app will likely start slowing down when there are several hundreds of measures.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac