Can I create multiple voices / have separate treble and bass lines in one track?
Unfortunately there's not currently any way to create multiple voices on a single track in Tabular. This is something that's on the to do list, though, so it will be added in a future version of the app.
In the mean time, you can either create separate tracks for each voice or use tied notes to put both voices into a single track. Apologies for the inconvenience!
- Does Tabular support custom tunings / can I use Tabular with my instrument?
- Can I hide the tablature to show just the staff notation / can I edit music directly on the staff?
- Can I add lyrics to my tabs?
- Can I create multiple voices / have separate treble and bass lines in one track?
- Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts?
- View all