How do I import and export documents on iPad?
There are two ways to import documents into the app. The first way is to open them from another app like Mail or Dropbox. In those kinds of apps you can select a file and choose to open it in another app, and if Tabular supports that file format, it will be listed as an option.
The other way is to import files from a computer using iTunes. Plug your iPad into your computer, then select it in iTunes. In the Apps tab, select Tabular in the File Sharing section. Then you can drag and drop files into the list to have them import automatically.
To export a document, open it from the library, then press the wrench button at the top-left. Select the Share tab, and from there you can choose how you want to export or share the document.
- Does Tabular support custom tunings / can I use Tabular with my instrument?
- Can I hide the tablature to show just the staff notation / can I edit music directly on the staff?
- Can I add lyrics to my tabs?
- Can I create multiple voices / have separate treble and bass lines in one track?
- Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts?
- View all