Control Page Content

jonah.n.schupbach

09 Sep, 2015 03:42 PM

First off, thanks for the great product ... I'm really enjoying this app! Now to the question: Is there a way to control what content makes it on to the page. For example, I don't really want my tabs to say "Guitar standard tuning" or anything else on that line, nor do I want always to specify what notes each string is tuned to on my tabs. I am, on the other hand, happy that the Capo setting and bpm shows up on the page (though sometimes I might not want it to). Relatedly, the default font looks nice, but is there a way to change it? Basically, I just want to decide what to take on and off of a particular tab's page contents and how it all ends up looking. How much control does Tabular give you over this. Right now, it looks like the answer is 'none', but maybe I'm just missing the option / control somewhere (??).

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 14 Sep, 2015 06:55 AM

Hey Jonah,

Very sorry for the late reply! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the app :) Currently, Tabular unfortunately provides very little customization of the score's appearance. The in-progress version 2 of the app and subsequent updates will add more appearance customization options.

Apologies for the trouble in the mean time! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac