When is the next upcoming update?

25 Apr, 2016 01:13 PM

Hi there,

My program is not responding anymore.
I see that the last update was somewhere in 2014.
Is there an update planned soon? Else I'm afraid I have to switch software to keep my students happy.
I'd rather stay with Tabular though.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 28 Apr, 2016 05:39 AM

Hey Robert, apologies for the late reply, and I'm truly sorry that the app has been so unstable lately. I'm no longer able to support myself full-time with Tabular, so I unfortunately have considerably less time to work on it than I used to. At the same time, I'm in the middle of a major 2.0 update that's taking far longer to finish than I'd hoped.

Progress is still being made, and things are becoming more stable for me lately, so the good news is that things are starting to move more quickly now compared to the last many months. I unfortunately can't make any specific promises for when it will be ready, though, since there are too many unpredictable factors involved.

In the mean time, can you try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that helps with the responsiveness issues?

And to address your other question from your email, Tabular 2 will have support for displaying only the staff notation.

Hope this helps, and apologies once again!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac