Crashes when trying to duplicate a tab

Ben Hassenger

03 Dec, 2015 07:50 PM

I am trying to make duplicate of a song that I created in Tabular. I want to keep the original one and add some things to a more advanced version without staring all over again. Every time I try to duplicate it, it crashes - any ideas?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 05 Dec, 2015 09:27 PM

Hey Ben,

Apologies for the late reply! Is this on the iPad or Mac version? I'll take a look into it as soon as I can. It sounds like there may be an issue with duplicating documents on either iOS 9 or OS X El Capitan.

In the mean time, the best I can suggest is to manually recreate the tracks in a new document, then copy and paste the contents of each track into the new document. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2. 2 Posted by Ben Hassenger on 06 Dec, 2015 12:57 AM

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Jarod Long <[email blocked]> wrote:
    ​It's on my MacBook. i'm running Yosemite 10.10.5​

==================================================

Hey Ben,

Apologies for the late reply! Is this on the iPad or Mac version? I'll take a look into it as soon as I can. It sounds like there may be an issue with duplicating documents on either iOS 9 or OS X El Capitan.

In the mean time, the best I can suggest is to manually recreate the tracks in a new document, then copy and paste the contents of each track into the new document. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On Thu, Dec 03 at 07:50 PM, Ben Hassenger wrote:

I am trying to make duplicate of a song that I created in Tabular. I want to keep the original one and add some things to a more advanced version without staring all over again. Every time I try to duplicate it, it crashes - any ideas?

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Crashes when trying to duplicate a tab.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac