Tabular Freezing

11 Jul, 2015 12:34 AM

Hey there,

Tabular keeps freezing for me on my iPad Air. Have you guys encountered this before?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 14 Jul, 2015 08:28 PM

Hey Barry, apologies for the late reply! I'm not aware of any major crashes at the moment. Can you describe the specific situation that this happens in?

2. 2 Posted by Barry Ross on 14 Jul, 2015 11:08 PM

Hey Jarod,

No worries, thanks for getting back to me. Basically, the app freezes and I am unable to use it past the screen which lists the songs. I am basically stuck on the attached screen… I actually uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and it seemed to work for some time, then I encountered this again. Any ideas or fixes for this?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jarod Long on 15 Jul, 2015 08:04 PM

Thanks for the info, Barry! My best guess is that this may be an issue related to iCloud. There's currently a problem that can cause things line this to happen if iCloud is disabled. Can you make sure that iCloud is enabled and restart the app and see if it still locks up?

You'll need to enable it in your phone's settings by going to iCloud > iCloud Drive and making sure that both iCloud Drive and Tabular are enabled in that menu. Then you'll also need to make sure that iCloud js enabled in Tabular's settings inside the app.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac