I still have a problem syncing my Mac and my iPad

04 May, 2015 07:36 PM

I thought that the last update fixed that. Could it be that it is saving my stuff to the wrong location? I can see it all with the mac but nothing with the iPad.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 07 May, 2015 05:42 AM

Hey Eric,

Apologies for the trouble and for the late reply! iCloud syncing should be working properly, though it can be a little finnicky at the moment -- I'm working on improved iCloud support, but it's not quite done yet.

Just to double-check that everything is set up properly, can you go into your iCloud settings on both the Mac and iPad and make sure that you're signed in to the same account, and also go into the iCloud Drive settings and make sure that Tabular is enabled in that list? Also go into the settings of both versions of the app and make sure the iCloud storage is enabled.

If all of that is set up properly, try opening any document that appears in your iPad's Tabular library (or creating one if there are none) and then backing out to the library again, which should trigger a refresh and display any documents that aren't showing up.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you. Sorry again for the trouble!

2. 2 Posted by ericballinger on 07 May, 2015 05:15 PM

I'll try that. Can you tell me the address I need to set the Mac to for iCloud?

Eric A. Ballinger
    Attorney at Law
    151 West Main Street
    Canton, Georgia 30114
    770.479.2055 Facsimile
    770.354.5536 Mobile

Sent from my iPhone 5s

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email. If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal. Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges which may apply. Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email. DO NOT review, copy, or rely on in any way the contents of this email and its attachments. All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved. This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jarod Long on 07 May, 2015 11:40 PM

It should be the same email address you're using on the iPad -- if you check the iCloud settings on your iPad, you should see the correct address to use.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac