Tabular mobile

Lance

18 Feb, 2015 06:50 AM

Hey guys I was having trouble with tabular closing down when I tried to edit chord name in chord diagram box , so I deleted the app and tried to reinstall got message to update to latest iOS i did that and also reinstalled the now I'm having trouble with the app freezing when I try edit track properties? Any suggestions

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 19 Feb, 2015 06:50 AM

Hey Lance,

Sorry for the trouble! Does the app freeze when you try to edit the properties of any track or does it only happen for certain tracks or documents? I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so I'm not yet sure what the cause could be.

If it does happen only for certain tracks or documents, could you send me a copy of the document so I can try to reproduce the issue? You can email it via the share menu to [email blocked]. If it happens for any track, then I'll need to do some further investigating to see if I can figure out what's going on.

2. 2 Posted by lance.286 on 19 Feb, 2015 07:03 AM

Hey Jarod thanks for getting back so quick , I just updated the app this afternoon and all seems good. Sorry for any inconvenience mate , really looking forward to the new update

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jarod Long on 19 Feb, 2015 07:07 AM

Oh, great! Yeah, an update went out today, but I didn't expect it to have any effect on this kind of issue. Glad everything's working though. Let me know if you need anything else!

4. 4 Posted by lance.286 on 19 Feb, 2015 07:13 AM

Yeah cool hey :) thanks again Jarod

5. 5 Posted by lance.286 on 22 Feb, 2015 08:45 AM

Hey Jarod lance here again mate, sorry to be a pain in the butt , I was editing a tab just before and tried to edit chord name and tabular crashed ' I was in landscape mode ' turned ipad around to portrait mode and was able to edit chord name ? Weird! I have tried this quite a few times with the same result , so I am able to edit chord names in portrait mode but not in landscape mode, I also tried this on few different files all the same

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Jarod Long on 23 Feb, 2015 03:33 AM

No worries at all, Lance! I'm currently out of town without my iPad, so I'm unable to check on this at the moment, but when I get back tomorrow evening I'll see if I can get this fixed. Thanks for letting me know about the issue!

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Jarod Long on 24 Feb, 2015 03:37 AM

Hey Lance, I'm able to reproduce the issue and I'm currently looking in to fixing it now. It should be fixed in the next update. Thanks again!

8. 8 Posted by lance.286 on 24 Feb, 2015 05:22 AM

Cool thanks heaps Jarod

9. 9 Posted by lance.286 on 24 Feb, 2015 05:51 AM

Oh I forgot to mention Jarod thanks for being so quick with your response I have never had this from any other app developer it is brilliant thanks again

10. Support Staff 10 Posted by Jarod Long on 24 Feb, 2015 06:58 PM

No problem Lance, I'm glad I can help :)

11. 11 Posted by lance.286 on 06 Mar, 2015 08:54 AM

Hey Jarod how you doin ? I was just wondering if there was somewhere I could check out what is in the new update , like a blog or are you going make us wait for a surprise?

12. Support Staff 12 Posted by Jarod Long on 08 Mar, 2015 02:20 AM

Hey Lance! I haven't really made too much information about the upcoming update publicly available yet. There is a blog, but I haven't been keeping up with updating it recently. I'll most likely do a preview of the new update on the blog when it's closer to being completed, though.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac