syncing issues

Jim K

06 Nov, 2014 01:33 PM

So, I hadn't used the Tabular app on my ipad since updating to Yosemite and iOS8. We had a band meeting last night and was showing one of the mates the app and noticed my library was empty. I saw the udpate so went ahead and updated the app, and after the update it populated all of the various Chromatic Labs exercises and such. But I still don't have my songs from my macbook. It's weird because when the exercises updated on the ipad, they updated on my macbook. I saw that happening live including a test track I had created. But my macbook tracks are not showing up on the ipad. Any ideas as to how to fix that?

I really love the app. This synching is very helpful for when i'm not at the practice space.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jarod Long on 08 Nov, 2014 12:56 AM

Hey Jim,

Really sorry for the trouble! I've confirmed that there's an issue with the app that prevents new documents from syncing to the iPad. Editing an existing document on the Mac will still sync the changes to the iPad, however, so for now you may want to try creating new documents on iPad before editing them on the Mac.

I'm still investigating the cause of the issue, but most likely the app will require an update to fix the syncing. I'll let you know if I discover a workaround in the mean time.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue! Glad you're enjoying the app, and let me know if you need anything else :)

2. 2 Posted by Jim K on 10 Nov, 2014 12:40 PM

Thanks Jared. That's a good work around. I'll remember to create them on ipad for now.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jarod Long on 10 Nov, 2014 05:46 PM

No problem! I submitted an update to fix this a couple days ago, so it should hopefully be approved within a week or so.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Jarod Long on 15 Nov, 2014 09:18 PM

Quick update on this -- the update was rejected for unrelated reasons, so the release will unfortunately be delayed by another week or so. Apologies for the wait!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Chromatic Labs please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac